Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 4 -

Day 4 / Friday May 31, 2013

I had a hard time falling asleep again last night. I finally fell asleep sometime after 2:30am, 
I made myself get up at 11am other wise I feel like I am sleeping the day away.

Andy and I started the morning with coffee and yoga.  Then I did some cleaning.
The hardwood floors seems to get dirty quickly with the door/windows open, and messy
teenagers.

We're going to go to a nearby town called Castelldefels. We can take the Motorway/Toll road (€6.48 each way) and it takes about 18 minutes to get there.  But today we took the road along the coastline.  It's beautiful, but it's very curvy. It took us a little over 30 minutes to get to there.



























And of course we have to stop for a gelato and cappuccino.  



Back at home it's almost 8pm and I am ready for bed; but we haven't even had dinner yet. 
Chef Andy barbecues us a delicious pork tenderloin. 

Tory channel surfs the TV for English shows.  She is excited to find The Disney Channel.  
  

Abby take a beautiful panoramic picture of the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment